Alta Care Laboratoires Index du Forum

Alta Care Laboratoires
Un forum sur les laboratoires Alta Care

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Changing Diet / Loosing Weight

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alta Care Laboratoires Index du Forum -> Alta Care Laboratoires -> Alta Care Laboratoires
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamesrivard

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Nov - 09:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Changing Diet / Loosing Weight Répondre en citant

Hello Guys,

A while ago I was on all sorts of medication which made me gain weight due to constipation and not going to the toilet properly. I have recently stopped smoking and drinking for good which I know will dramatically change my diet. I eat health for dinner and breakfast but not really for lunch, so my plan of attach is to have a salad and some fruit for lunch but with a twist. Whiteboard Explainer Video makes sure that your message is conveyed clearly and the next step or call to action you want the viewer. I hate organising salads and lunch so what I have done is bought my self a blender one of those nutri blenders that has the cup you can carry to work. Lettuce, Celery, Spinach and Beans in the drink and mix it all together. Ive done some reading and this seams like a good healthy drink to have. 

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Nov - 09:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alta Care Laboratoires Index du Forum -> Alta Care Laboratoires -> Alta Care Laboratoires Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation